Saturday, May 26, 2012

Guest-Bloging, New About Page and Blogroll

Pin It

 guest

Hi Ladies!  Just a little “blogger maintenance” going on here and wanted to let you know that I am looking to do some guest-posting and would be open to having some other bloggers write a post here at The Old-Fashioned Housewife as well.  I would love to share a recipe, or maybe a post sharing some of my favourite vintage illustrations (they are always popular!) or something else you think might be interesting to your readers.  If you’re interested, le me know in the comments section and Ill be in touch. :)

Picture 131

I also wanted to let you know I have a new About page, as I realized I hadn’t shared the basic info about The Old-Fashioned Family in some time.

Also, I nixed the Blogroll page and instead added some blogroll widgets to my sidebar.  If your site was previously listed in my blogroll you should be able to find it there, plus some of my new favourite blogs.  If you like my blog in any way, be sure to scroll down and check out some of my bloggy friends- I wouldnt link to them if I didnt think they had great content!

Hope you’re all having a great weekend!

Pin It

5 comments:

Jann Olson said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to have you as a guest blogger. i love your vintage advertisements and you are always great for a laugh or two. I just am not real comp. savvy. Not sure how I go about receiving a post from you. I just submitted a post to Diann from The Thrifty Groove. She was looking for guest bloggers. Hubby had to help me figure out how to do it. Still not sure if she received it. Haven't heard back from her. Thinking I need to e-mail her and see if she received it. I need computer lessons for dummies. lol!
Hugs,
Jann
Jann

The Old-Fashioned Housewife said...

Oh my Jan that would be AWESOME! I love your blog and would be so honored. Ok i am going to email you aat the email listed in your profile, and we can talk. yay!

Holly said...

Hi Jan! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment~and now I have a fun new blog to look at too!!!
I love all of your artwork and that adorable daughter of yours! I will definitely be coming back for a longer look later. Have a few things to catch up on this week as I'm headed to the farm chicks show on the weekend. Saw that you had a cookbook give-away, so you know what I'm talking about!
Have a great weekend!
Holly

Holly said...

Hi Jan! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment~and now I have a fun new blog to look at too!!!
I love all of your artwork and that adorable daughter of yours! I will definitely be coming back for a longer look later. Have a few things to catch up on this week as I'm headed to the farm chicks show on the weekend. Saw that you had a cookbook give-away, so you know what I'm talking about!
Have a great weekend!
Holly

Debs- Learn with Play @ home said...

It feels like the blog maintenance just doesn't end haha. Who knew there'd be such a technical side to blogging? I didn't haha. Your site is looking great. Well done :)